- MADE FROM FRESH, ORGANIC COCONUTS – Cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, Coco Road Virgin Coconut Oil delivers smooth flavor and aroma that’s nutrient rich and naturally delicious.
- DIRECT FROM SOURCE – Freshly bottled in BPA free plastic directly at source in the Philippines, we pass any savings directly onto our customers and our farmers. That is why all our products are Organic and Fair Trade.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING, FRYING & SPREADING - With a naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), coconut oil is perfect for baking, frying and sautéing. Spread it on toast for a delicious alternative to butter.
- NUTRIENT-RICH SKIN & HAIR-CARE TREATMENT – Super useful outside the kitchen, coconut oil makes a great lotion, hair conditioner or make-up remover.
- 100% SATISFACTION - We offer a satisfaction guarantee so if you aren’t happy with any of our products we will do our very best to accommodate your needs.
At the Coco Road both us and our customers care where we source our coconuts, so we made sure that our product is created with only fair trade and organic coconuts.
Sourced and bottled in the Philippines we can ensure only the best quality product reaches our customers. It also means we can pass those savings onto you.
Our coconut oil is versatile and can be used for anything from frying and roasting, even removing make up and softening your hair.
Coconut Oil is naturally dairy and gluten free and is great for Keto and Paleo diets.
We also offer 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you aren’t happy with any of our products, we will do our very best to accommodate your needs.
Our Coconut Oil is packaged in PET, BPA free plastic.
|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration required, even after opening. Solid at room temperature melts at 24C|
|Location Produced In||Philippines|
|Country of origin of primary ingredient(s)||Philippines|
|LocationProducedIn of primary ingredient(s)||Philippines|
|Manufacturer/Producer||Coco Road Limited|
|Serving Size||15 ml|
|Energy (kJ)||130 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||31.07 kcal|
|- Saturates||15g Grams|
|- Mono-unsaturates||0g Grams|
|- Poly-unsaturates||0g Grams|
|- Sugars||0g Grams|
|- Starch||0g Grams|