Grenade Bar - Caramel Chaos
- High protein bar with a caramel flavour topping, coated in milk chocolate with sweeteners
- Trusted by sport
- Note for tested athletes: This product is registered with the Informed-Sport program and therefore suitable for use by drug tested athletes and military personnel.
- Grenade® Carb Killa® should be consumed as part of a balanced diet.
- Carb Killa® is a triple-layered deliciously crunchy low sugar high protein bar. Made using a specially selected baking process for exceptional taste resulting in a softer, crunchier texture. Carb Killa® is high in complete proteins, low in impact carbs and loaded with tons of fibre.
- 23g High Protein*, 1.4g Sugars*, only 214 Calories
- *Per 60g
- Product contains more than 10g/100g polyols: excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.
- Pack size: 60G
Milk Protein (Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk)), Milk Chocolate with Sweetener (18%) (Sweetener: Maltitol; Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin; Flavourings), Bulking Agent: Polydextrose, Gelatine Hydrolysate, Humectant: Glycerol, Soy Protein, Cocoa Butter, Soy Oil, Palm Fat, Sweeteners: Xylitol, Sucralose, Skimmed Milk Powder, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavourings, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin
- Also may contain Wheat, Gluten, Eggs, Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds
Store at a temperature range or 15ºC to 22ºC, away from direct sunlight, extremes of heat change, odour & humidity.For Best Before See Reverse
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Can be eaten any time of the day - from a delicious snack between meals, to a post workout treat that is high in protein and low in sugar. Its chocolate coating and thick caramel layer mean it's perfect to keep those chocolate cravings under control.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Stick to 2 bars per day max (its hard we know!)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 60g Bar|
|Of Which Saturates||6.9g||4.2g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.4g||1.4g|
|Of Which Polyols||17.7g||10.6g|