There is a lot of talk surrounding Collagen right now. So what is the Hype all about?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body and as such is needed to maintain cell structure. So if you care about improving your general health it is a good idea to give yourself a little collagen boost.
- Skin: As an important building block Collagen is an important factor for vibrant, firm and glowing skin.
- Muscles: Collagen bolsters your muscle structure and supports mass build-up and regeneration.
- Joints and Bones: Advancing cartilage and tendon growth the fibrous protein protects us from early afflictions in knees, hips and shoulders.
Recommended Daily Dosage
- Start with 15g daily to alleviate inflammation and improve your digestive system
- Ramp up to 30g daily to replenish your cells and significantly easy joint pain and increase muscle growth.