TIANA Organic Coconut Baking Flour 500g
- A healthy and taste-rich gluten-free alternative to wheat and grain flours
- 100% pure defatted coconut flour to make various gluten-free baked foods
- Very high in dietary fibre to aid and improve digestion
- Good source of protein and low in carbohydrates
- Great value as it increases the yield of baked foods by up to 50% dough weight
TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Baking Flour is naturally gluten-free and is an effective alternative to wheat and grain flours for people who have a gluten intolerance.
It is 100% pure defatted raw and is suitable for low-carbohydrate, high fibre, low glycemic and raw diets. Dietary fibre is calorie free and non-digestible, promoting good health in general and can assist in weight loss. Suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.
Organic Coconut Baking Flour is highly nutritious consisting of important vitamins and minerals. Containing a low G.I. (Glycemic Index) and high dietary fibre (38%), low in carbohydrates (21%), it is also a good source of protein (17%).
100% Organic Defatted Coconut Flour
|Serving Size||100 Grams, 100 Grams|
|Energy (kJ)||1524 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||364.236 kcal|
|- Saturates||14 Grams|
|- Sugars||6.8 Grams|